AfricaBizFund is the platform for entrepreneurs to pitch their businesses to people looking for businesses to invest in. The following are some of the reasons for registering your business in AfricaBizFund:
- A dedicated webpage for promoting your Business.
- A widget to include in your website and other websites.
- Receive investment or loans from registered investors respectively.
- Raise up to $100,000.
Before your business can be listed in AfricaBizFund, you must have the following:
- A business that has been trading for at least 1 year.
- A turnover of at least $1,500 a month or $18,000 a year.
- Company registration document (e.g. Limited Company)
- BVN Number
- Identification document ( Passport, Driving License, etc)
- 2 utility bills showing your home or company address
- 2 passport photographs
Your application will be assessed by our team of business consultants and if your business is approved, we will list your business in our site. Your business will be listed for up to 180 days. Money invested in or loaned to your business will be released when the fund raising period has expired.